Boyce, Leahy & Francescon, Lawyers
Free Consultation(for criminal and personal injury only)Evenings and Weekends With Appointment

Child Custody Archives

Is it possible to receive sole custody of my child?

In the Juvenile and Domestic Relations District Courts of Virginia a parent may receive sole custody of their child if a court determines such a child custody plan is in the child's best interests. This post will discuss in brief some of the considerations a court must make before deciding if a parent should have sole custody or share custody jointly with the child's other parent; readers are cautioned, though, to seek their own family law counsel as this post is only an overview of a broad legal topic. It does not provide legal advice.

Learn How We Can Help

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Boyce, Leahy & Francescon, Lawyers
9300 Grant Avenue, Suite 200
Manassas, VA 20110

Phone: 703-656-7349
Fax: 703-361-6666
Manassas Law Office Map